Are You A Promoter?
Promoters are the pulse of our business and we have special login access for you to create your events. Your event can be ready for on-line sales within 1 hour.
- How soon after the event will the promoter receive payment?
Payment is deposited to your account within 5 business days after the date of the event and account information for the deposit has been received.
- Is there a cost for selling tickets online through Urticketpro?
No. There is no cost to the promoter for selling tickets through our site. The customer will pay a fee for this convenient service. The full value of all tickets sold are paid.
- How are chargebacks/refunds handled for cancelled, rescheduled or changed events?
Urticketpro handles all online disputes with your customers. However, service/merchant fees incurred as a result of refund requests from customers due to a change to your event (e.g. venue), a cancelled or rescheduled event will be the responsibility of the promoter.
- Can I use my login credentials for future events?
- Will I get sales information on my event?
Yes you will receive periodic ticket sales reports and a final report of all sales for use at your event entrance. Our developers are working on sales information being accessible to you when you are logged in to your account.